Change the way we build the local server name
Actually, we build pre-build the host ID of the local server in the frontend like that :
- hostID = partner.HostID-local_server-localServer.protocol-N
- The result looks like this → hostID = gateway-local_server-https-5
- Looking like this is the fifth https local server of the gateway.
- The number N or 5 (in the example) at the end is actually the number of interfaces (local_server for gw) declared in manager for that partner.
It confused me when I got back to that screen, so I think we should change it to :
- hostID = partner.HostID-local_server-N-localServer.protocol
- The result looks like → hostID = gateway-local_server-5-https